Professional Bypass Loppers
- Forged Bartanium™ alloy blade steel
- Drop forged cutting blade and anvil
- Induction hardened blade edge
- Deep sap groove
- Over-dimensioned curve in the blade and anvil, pulls branch into the cut
- Polyurethane bumper is impervious to UV light, oil, moisture
- Extra long tangs reach far into the handles to reduce breakage
- Oversize non-slip cushioned ergonomic TPR grips.
- Extra tough extruded aircraft aluminum handles with anodized finish
- Innovative self oiling center bolt
- Double bumper for super soft cushioning
- Capable of cutting wood 1.5" diameter.
Made in the USA.
Warning: The Lopper blade is extremely sharp and can cause severe bodily harm if misused. Under NO conditions cut live electrical cable or wiring. Keep out of reach of children. When not in use, keep Lopper blade closed.
- Item #: 7-BI-H24A